• SILVERADO 2 0 0 6. • Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab, shown in Sandstone Metallic with the VortecMAX Performance Package. • Chevy Silverado pickups are built on a rock-solid foundation, which was used to set an even higher standard for full-size pickups today – and down the road. For All Life’s Roads. *Dependability based on longevity; 1981-July 2004 full-size light-duty pickup registrations, including chassis cabs. • SILVERADO 1500 CREW CAB Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab, shown in Black with a 5 ft. Short box and Z71 Off-Road Suspension Package.
• INTO OUR SPECIFICATIONS. It’s a whole new ball game. No longer is a Crew Cab exclusively a utilitarian work truck. The Silverado 1500 Crew Cab changed all that. It’s the truck with a spacious and comfortable six- passenger cab. And easy access through four wide-opening, front-hinged full-size doors.
• BETTER KNOWN AS THE FAMILY CAB. The most rugged family-oriented vehicles on the road today just happen to be pickups: the Silverado 1500 Crew Cab and its heavy-duty sibling, the 1500HD with the 6 ft. 98 Ski Doo 500 Manual. Box and the 300 horsepower Vortec 6000 V8. • Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab interior, shown in Dark Charcoal with 8-way power heated front bucket seats and leather seat inserts.
View and Download Chevrolet 2011 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab owner's manual online. 2011 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Automobile pdf manual download. Also for: 2011 silverado 1500 extended cab, 2011 silverado 2500 hd crew cab, 2011 silverado 1500 regular cab, 2011 silverado 3500 hd crew cab. Save $12,162 on a 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Search over 148,300 listings to find the best local deals. CarGurus analyzes over 6 million cars daily. Free to download 2008 Chevrolet/ Chevy Silverado owners manual as well as other chevy/ GM car/ truck service/ owners manual.
• Performance Edition that features the 345 horsepower 6.0L VortecMAX V8 engine and beefy 20-in. All built with the strength and dependability that Chevy’s famous for. Silverado 1500 LT Extended Cab 5 ft.
Short box, shown in Silver Birch Metallic with available Z71 Off-Road Package. • 1500 EXTENDED CAB INTERIOR A WARM WELCOME AWAITS YOU. Step inside the Silverado 1500 Extended Cab and you’ll immediately notice that this supremely capable pickup is also tremendously well appointed. That point is really driven home by the advanced comfort of the LT’s standard heated front bucket seats with 8-way power adjusters. • Silverado 1500 LS Extended Cab Custom cloth interior, shown in Tan with available features. • SILVERADO 1500 CONTROLS IS YOUR TRUCK TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING?
That old adage that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure applies to Silverado’s comprehensive, standard Driver Information Centre. This multi-language display on the instrument panel keeps you up to date on the status of numerous important vehicle functions, including when an oil change is required.
• The Silverado instrument panel relays the status of everything from the coolant temperature to engine rpm via its analogue gauge cluster. LT instrument panel shown. • SILVERADO Silverado SS, shown in Black with available 20-in. Chromed-finish aluminum wheels.
• ONE MEAN MACHINE. The Silverado SS sure looks mean, with its lowered chassis, monochromatic colour scheme and 20-in. Aluminum sport wheels. The performance is no less aggressive – the new 345 hp 6.0L VortecMAX V8 works in combination with a heavy-duty four-speed automatic transmission, four-wheel disc brakes with ABS and the high-performance suspension package to deliver a truly responsive drive. • SILVERADO 2500HD/3500 Silverado 2500HD LT Crew Cab 4x4, shown in Dark Blue Metallic with new available deluxe wide-load mirrors. • IN THIS CASE, THE SEQUEL IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL. When the combination of the Duramax 6600 Diesel V8 and the Allison 1000 Series automatic transmission was introduced, it revolutionized diesel power for heavy-duty full- size pickups.
For 2006, that powertrain combination is even better, thanks to the addition of an extra transmission gear, 50 more horsepower and 45 lb.-ft. • SILVERADO POWER/TOWING THE POWER OF CHOICE.
There’s lots of news under the hood of Silverado for 2006. The new 345 hp VortecMAX V8, the 360 hp Duramax 6600 Diesel V8 and the 310 hp High Output Vortec 5300 V8 lead the way. But what really separates Silverado’s engine lineup isn’t only the incredible output of these engines, it’s also the range.
• FEATURES OF THE DURAMAX 6600 DIESEL V8: 1 A revised and more aerodynamically efficient variable nozzle turbocharger with an air-to-air intercooler help deliver smooth, immediate response and lower emissions. 2 The Bosch direct-injection system maximizes power and efficiency for each pulse of fuel used. The common-rail fuel injection system uses an advanced electronic controller and pilot injection for quieter, smoother operation and reduced emissions. • THE END OF IDLING. Stop idling – the future is here right now. Introducing the first full- size hybrid pickup in production: the Silverado 1500 Extended Cab Hybrid.
Instead of a conventional starter and alternator, the parallel hybrid technology integrates a compact electric motor/generator between the Vortec 5300 V8 gasoline-powered engine and the automatic transmission. • ENGINE/SUSPENSION AVAILABILITY Series Cab Type Model Vortec 4300 V6 Number 195 hp @ 4600 rpm 260 lb.-ft.
Torque @ 2800 rpm 1500 Regular Cab C15703 C15903 K15703 K15903 Extended Cab C15553 – C15753 C15953 – C15753/SS – K15553 – K15753 –. • It even lets you know when your engine oil needs changing. 1 BRAKING SYSTEM Silverado 1500 Series features standard 17-in. Wheels,* permitting the use of large rear drum brakes. They also improve brake pedal feel and are easier to service than the previous disc with drum-in-hat design. All it takes is a single push of the blue OnStar button usually located on the interior demanding applications.
Rear-view mirror, in the overhead console, or near the radio display –. • SILVERADO ACCESSORIES IT’S NOT JUST A SILVERADO. IT’S YOUR SILVERADO. Silverado is built to reflect who you are.
But don’t stop there. You can transform your Silverado into a personalized expression of your style and priorities – with GM Accessories. They are the only accessories that are integrated into the process of designing your vehicle, ensuring excellent fit, finish and functionality. • SILVERADO 1500 STANDARD & OPTIONAL FEATURES SAFETY AND SECURITY Air bags – dual-stage, driver and front passenger-side, frontal. Includes Passenger Sensing System with automatic air bag suppression (1500 models only) Air bags – single-stage, driver and front-passenger, frontal (1500HD models only) Brake/transmission shift interlock (automatic transmission only) Headlights –.
• Optional individually or in combination with other optional equipment. NOTE: The trim features indicated reflect only a portion of the content of Silverado 1500 series trim level. For a complete list, details and information on other Silverado series, see your Sales Consultant for complete listings, current availability and compatibility. • General Motors, its subsidiaries and suppliers and these engines and components may change or be obtained from different sources from time to time. All such engines and components are approved for use in Chevrolet Trucks.